Principles of personal data processing
I. Content and purpose of the document
- This document contains information concerning the protection of personal data provided by visitors to the website www.spolehliva-realitka.cz , our clients and those interested in our services and products or those interested in the products and services of cooperating entities.
- The purpose of this document is to acquaint you (the data subjects) with your rights and to provide comprehensible information on how personal data will be handled.
- We value your trust with which you provide us with personal data, and therefore we process personal data in accordance with legally binding regulations of the Czech Republic and EU Regulation 2016/679, ie the general regulation on personal data protection, which is effective throughout the EU. from 25.5.2018 and is generally known by the acronym GDPR.
- For the sake of completeness, we state that we assume that all information you provide to us is true and current and that if there is a change in this direction, you will inform us without undue delay so that we can arrange a remedy.
II. Personal data controller
Spolehlivá realitka s.r.o., REG: 06853757, with its registered office at U Červeného mlýna 64/1, Brno, Ponava, 612 00 company registered in the Commercial Register at the Regional Court in Brno, file no. 104703 contact e-mail: email@example.com
, our website: www.spolehliva-realitka.cz
(hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator")
III. What personal data do we process and how do we obtain it?
We process the data you provide to us. In specific cases, this may include providing data by filling in one of the forms on the website, providing data in the preparation of contracts and related documents and in connection with the implementation of contracts (ie in particular in connection with arranging the purchase or sale or rental or sublease of immovable property), in case of personal contact (including data provided during property inspections), by telephone, in writing, by email or other means of communication (SMS messages, Facebook messenger, Instagram direct). We also process data that you publish on the Internet and especially on social networks and other websites (eg Facebook, Instagram, Bazoš.cz Sreality.cz)
Personal data we process:
Name, surname, title, address, date of birth, age, birth number (only where required by law), ID number, VAT number, telephone number, e-mail, IP address, cookies, information about ordered services, information about it , what services we have provided to you, your marital status, gender, data on real estate, the sale or rental of which we mediate (in connection with other data), information on the size of the municipality where you live.
IV. For what purposes do we process personal data, for how long and what entitles us to do so?
A. Processing of personal data for the purpose of concluding a contract and fulfilling contractual obligations
In order to be able to conclude a contract with you and deliver the services you have ordered and to conduct related communication with you, we process the following common personal data: (Name, surname, title, address, date of birth, age, birth number (only where regulations require), ID number, VAT number, telephone number, e-mail, data on real estate, the sale or lease of which we mediate to you (in conjunction with other data). Such an obligation may be, for example, the preparation of a purchase agreement for a brokered real estate or a lease or sublease agreement, which may not be a contract concluded in the classic printed form, signed by hand. by sending the order (contact) form on the website and our confirmation of the order. For this purpose, we process personal data for the duration of the contract. external relationship between us. Upon termination of the contractual relationship, some data is then stored for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations or for the purposes of legitimate interest, as you will read in the following sections of this document.
B. Processing of personal data for the fulfillment of obligations from accounting, tax and other legal regulations
In order to meet the obligations arising from applicable legislation, especially in the field of accounting and tax law and the obligations arising from Act No. 253/2008 Coll., On certain measures against money laundering and terrorist financing ("AML Act"), we process the following data: Name, surname, title, address, date of birth, age, birth number, ID number, VAT number, telephone number, e-mail, education The period for which the data is processed is determined directly by the relevant legal regulations, which oblige us to process them impose.
C. Processing of personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests of us or a third party
Legitimate interest can cover a wide range of situations. Therefore, we inform you about the legitimate interests for which we process personal data:
- It is in the legitimate interest to protect and prove our rights and legal claims, especially from concluded contracts or damage caused. For these purposes, for a period of 4 years after the termination of the contractual cooperation or our last contact, if the contract was not concluded. This period is set with regard to the limitation periods for claims, taking into account the fact that we do not have to find out about a possible claim in court immediately at the moment of its application by the other party. For these purposes, data from contracts and our mutual communication are stored.
- Direct marketing is also a legitimate interest. To send commercial communications, we will process the following personal data of our clients: Name, surname, title, address, date of birth, age, ID number, VAT number, telephone number, e-mail, data on real estate, the sale or lease of which we mediate (in connection with other data)
- We also consider it a legitimate interest to contact natural persons or companies by telephone, in the event that on an Internet portal (eg Bazoš.cz, Sreality.cz, Hyperinzerce.cz) they advertise real estate for sale, lease, lease or exchange, also between the entitled We are interested in contacting people who have an advertisement related to real estate, for example in shopping malls or department stores (or similar premises), as well as if someone has a banner on the real estate for the sale or rental of real estate. There is a legitimate interest on our part if we have a specific interest in the property and we try to arrange the mediation of the business of these two parties by phone.
D. Processing of personal data with your consent
If you give us your consent, we will process your personal data to send you an offer of our real estate services and real estate that we currently have on offer. We will need your consent for this processing if you are not our client. Before you give us your consent, we will inform you of what data and for what specific purpose of processing the consent will apply. If you are not our client and you are interested in inspecting the property that our company offers, the inspection will always take place after signing the Data Processing Consent and the Inspection Protocol. You can revoke your consent at any time. However, if we also process some of your personal data on the basis of another legal title (see letters A to C above), we will process personal data for these purposes even after your consent has been revoked, as consent is not required for such specific purposes.
V. Zpřístupnění osobních údajů jiným osobám
Se zajištěním některých našich smluvních nebo zákonných povinností nám pomáhají další osoby, které jsou v pozici zpracovatelů a v určitých případech také správců. Zejména se jedná o spolupracující realitní makléře (obchodní zástupce společnosti), spolupracující účetní kancelář, advokátní kancelář(e) poskytovatele datových úložišť a softwarových aplikací, hypoteční společnosti. Se zpracovateli máme uzavřené písemné smlouvy, ve kterých je sjednáno plnění povinností v oblasti ochrany osobních údajů, aby vaše údaje zůstaly v bezpečí.
Current list of processors:
VI. Data retention
We process and store personal data in electronic form by means of computer technology, and also in paper form. We store clients' personal data in paper and electronic form in our company's premises, where access by unauthorized persons is prevented by the usual means (locked doors, camera system, electronic security, personal supervision of the company's executive or sales representatives). Access to personal data is limited to the processors listed in this document. All such persons are bound by legal or contractual secrecy. Access to the client's personal data is also protected by a system of passwords and rights.
VII. Information about your other privacy rights
- Right of access to personal data This is the right to confirm whether we process your personal data and, if so, to access this data and information about its processing.
- The right to correct personal data This is the right to correct inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you have the right to supplement incomplete personal data, even by providing an additional statement.
- Right to delete personal data (right to be "forgotten") In cases provided by law or the GDPR, you have the right to require us to delete your personal data without undue delay (the GDPR contains the reasons set out in Article 17, including exceptions to the deletion) .
- Right to restrict processing In the cases set out in Article 18 of the GDPR, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability Under the conditions set out in Article 20 of the GDPR, you have the right to obtain your personal data and pass it on to another controller. If technically feasible, you have the right to request a direct transfer to another administrator.
- Right to object In cases where we process personal data for legitimate interests, you have the right to object to such processing and we will no longer process the data unless our legitimate interest outweighs your interests or your rights and freedoms. If direct marketing is a legitimate interest, then raising an objection always results in the termination of further processing for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority If you believe that your personal data protection rights have been infringed, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection. More information about the office and personal data protection can be found directly on the office's website www.uoou.cz